06 Feb 6 Things We Love About Boca Raton
In real estate, they always say what matters is location, location, location. And the beautiful condominiums at Boca Bayou are located in fabulous Boca Raton, which is known as a City for all Seasons and has an international reputation for fine living.
There is a lot to love about Boca Raton, but here is our list of six things to get you started:
- Mizner Park leads off the list of Discover The Palm Beaches list of things to do in Boca Raton. And they’re not the only ones who love this open-air, mixed-use shopping, dining and entertainment development. You can do just about anything here, from grabbing a cup of coffee to enjoying an elegant dinner, catching a movie or enjoying a concert under the stars, and, of course, shopping.
- If you love art and culture, Boca certainly has a lot to offer, starting with the Boca Raton Museum of Art, which currently has a magnificent exhibit of glass work created by some of the world’s leading contemporary artists. Glasstress Boca Raton 2021 is on display through September 5, 2021.
- You don’t have to be an arts love to love Festival of the Arts BOCA! For 15 years, this annual event has entertained the community with live music, dance and even circus performances. In recent years, movie presented with live musical accompaniment are among the festival’s most popular offerings. The festival also includes programming for Author’s and Ideas.
- For nature lovers, Boca offers the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center, which is hub for sea turtle conservation and research as well as a family-friendly destination with nature trails, marine exhibits and much more. And Red Reef Park is conveniently located nearby.
- Town Center at Boca Raton also makes many top lists of Boca attractions – for good cause. This stylish mall features an impressive collection of upscale specialty shops, designer boutiques and department stores as well as dining and entertainment offerings.
- Boca Bayou!
If you would like more information about Boca Bayou’s setting in Boca Raton or if you are looking for condos for sale in Boca Bayou, please contact Lynn Johnsen. By the way, Boca Bayou has rentals, too!